BTC $63442.8276
ETH $3469.7477
BNB $414.4838
SOL $128.8578
XRP $0.6333
ADA $0.7553
DOGE $0.1556
AVAX $42.2817
DOT $9.6926
wstETH $4022.3454
TRX $0.1396
LINK $20.2249
WETH $3455.5461
MATIC $1.0912
UNI $12.3248
WBTC $63402.0644
BCH $454.1971
LTC $89.7149
IMX $3.2697
ICP $13.1197
FIL $10.0810
CAKE $3.2889
ETC $33.3804
LEO $4.7626
ATOM $12.4298
RNDR $7.5236
TON $2.6714
KAS $0.1683
HBAR $0.1120
INJ $39.9268
DAI $0.9998
OKB $57.5556
VET $0.0485
STX $3.0863
FDUSD $0.9998
WEMIX $2.8006
XLM $0.1364
NEAR $4.5218
PEPE $0.0000
XMR $146.1340
LDO $3.3155
GRT $0.3143
ARB $1.9894
THETA $2.3291
TIA $15.9776
ENS $21.4774
CRO $0.1387
BTC $63442.8276
ETH $3469.7477
BNB $414.4838
SOL $128.8578
XRP $0.6333
ADA $0.7553
DOGE $0.1556
AVAX $42.2817
DOT $9.6926
wstETH $4022.3454
TRX $0.1396
LINK $20.2249
WETH $3455.5461
MATIC $1.0912
UNI $12.3248
WBTC $63402.0644
BCH $454.1971
LTC $89.7149
IMX $3.2697
ICP $13.1197
FIL $10.0810
CAKE $3.2889
ETC $33.3804
LEO $4.7626
ATOM $12.4298
RNDR $7.5236
TON $2.6714
KAS $0.1683
HBAR $0.1120
INJ $39.9268
DAI $0.9998
OKB $57.5556
VET $0.0485
STX $3.0863
FDUSD $0.9998
WEMIX $2.8006
XLM $0.1364
NEAR $4.5218
PEPE $0.0000
XMR $146.1340
LDO $3.3155
GRT $0.3143
ARB $1.9894
THETA $2.3291
TIA $15.9776
ENS $21.4774
CRO $0.1387
  • Catalog
  • Blog
  • Tor Relay
  • Jabber
  • One-Time notes
  • Temp Email
  • What is TOR?
  • We are in tor
  • DeFi protocol SafeMoon made a peace deal with a hacker

    The attacker who withdrew $8.9 million from SafeMoon agreed to return 80% of the funds.

    The SafeMoon DeFi protocol reached an agreement with hackers who hacked the platform at the end of March and stole about $9 million. The platform agreed to return 80% of the stolen funds, as it wrote to the hackers in a comment to the transaction sent to them.

     

    On March 28, the SafeMoon token liquidity pool lost $8.9 million after unknown hackers took advantage of the newly added “burn” smart contract feature, which artificially inflated the price of the SFM cryptocurrency, allowing participants to sell it for a much more profitable price.

    A few hours after the attack, the hackers themselves contacted the SafeMoon project team. They reported that the attack was accidental and offered to contact them.

    “Hey, relax, we accidentally launched an attack against you and would like a refund. Let's set up a secure communication channel and talk, ”says a comment added to the transaction.

    Almost immediately, the cryptocurrency thieves transferred about 4,000 Binance coins (BNB) worth $1.2 million to another address, which corrected the SMF rate for the better.

    On the evening of April 18, SafeMoon sent a transaction to the hackers, in which they said that they had reached an agreement with them to return 80% of the stolen funds. The other 20% will be kept by the hackers as a reward. In addition, SafeMoon has agreed not to file any lawsuits against the hackers.

    Author DeepWeb
    The hacker became the leader in the liquidity pool of the Curve crypto exchange
    Crypto scammers and ransomware use cloud mining to launder money

    Comments 0

    Add comment